Corsair Carbide 500R Case - Serious Airflow Never Looked This Good
Want even more outrageous cooling flexibility? Step up to the 500R. It adds a 200mm fan mounted on the side panel's mesh screen for extra GPU cooling, a multi-channel fan controller, and removable and relocateable hard drive cages.
Dimension - 20.5" (L) x 20" (H) x 8.1" (W)
Material - Steel Structure with Molded ABS Plastic Accent Pieces
Colour - Graphite Grey and Black
Front I/O - (x2) USB3.0, (x1)IEEE 1394, (x1)Headphone,(x1) MIC, LED On/Off Button & Multi-Channel Fan Controller
Supported M/B - ATX, mATX
Supported PSU - Standard ATX (Not Included)
Expansion Slots - (x8) Up to 452mm of Length for Modern GPU with HDD Cage Removed
- (x4) 5.25"
- (x6) 3.5"/ 2.5" by Drive Caddies
- (x6) 120mm/ 140mm Fan Mounts
- (x4) 120mm Fan Slots
- Includes 1x 200mm LED Side Panel fan, 2x Front-Mounted 120mm LED Fans, and 1x Rear 120mm Fan
- Compatible with 240mm Pre-Filled Water Cooling Kits
- Easily Accessible Dust Filters Keep the Cool Air Flowing Over the Components
- Install or Upgrade CPU Heatsink Quickly with the Easy-Access Backplate Cutout
- Captive Thumbscrews Make it Easier to Remove Side Panels Without Losing the Screws
All Images, Product Details and Links are provided for informational purposes only. No guarantee is made on their accuracy - please check the product Manufacturer site for more information. Product Names, Brands and Images are trademarks of their respective companies. Stock status correct & updated regularly, subject to change and for use as a guide only.